FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 05/16/2023 Ideal Technologies Endorses Local Appomattox County Candidate Kevin Bailey for...
Ideal Technologies is excited to announce that we are now offering Cyber Security Awareness Training and Simulated Email Phishing and Training services as a standalone product, without having to subscribe to our User Productivity and Security Management service.
We recognize that not all businesses are large enough to justify a full suite of user productivity and management services, however all businesses, regardless of size, are potential targets for cyber criminals. We believe that with the proper education and tools, businesses can help safeguard their data from cyber-attacks.
The cyber security threat landscape is continuously evolving, as new data breaches and ransomware attacks are reported almost daily; and with 97% of people around the world unable to identify a sophisticated phishing email, data breaches are increasingly more successful. How successful? To the tune of $6 Trillion annually – the estimated cyber crime cost to the world according to Cybersecurity Ventures.
With our partnership with GoldPhish, we are empowering our clients to provide the cyber security awareness training their employees need through the CybAcademy platform at an incredibly cost-effective price point. Delivering a convenient web-based training experience using a combination of essential learning modules, quizzes, multi-media reinforcement messages, and measurement, we help to drive behavioral change in your organization and reduce overall cyber risk.
Combined with simulated phishing emails and assessments, our security awareness training program provides an effective way to continuously assess your organization’s security awareness and susceptibility to social engineering attacks. We help make your employees human firewalls within your organization!
We accomplish this with a 7-step approach to cyber security awareness training;
- Use a mix of training tools and content to help keep your employees engaged in specific topics
- Providing continuous training through bite-size training modules allowing your employees to regularly revisit key cyber security topics, helping to promote knowledge retention.
- Present training from a marketing standpoint, designing security awareness campaign messaging in a way that keeps the subject front-of-mind throughout the year.
- Providing early communication and support to promote development and change in the work-place culture and buy-in from leadership and stakeholders.
- Reinforce that good security practices extend beyond the office and train employees to have good cyber hygiene outside the office as well.
- Use the carrot, not the stick! By gamifying cyber security awareness training, employees become engaged and involved, rather than seeing it as a nuisance.
- Provide robust reporting to track and gauge the success of each employee’s progress.
We provide high-quality, engaging, and relevant cyber security awareness training online using a mix of interactive eLearning, animation videos, real-world scenarios, and regular assessments. Our SCORM compliant subjects include:
- Cyber Threat
- Surfing the Web
- BEC Scams
- Travel Security
- Social Networking
- Mobile Device Security
- Insider Threat
- Cyber Safety at Home
- Physical Security
- Social Engineering
- Incident Response
- Information Protection
Isn’t it time you help secure your organization against cyber security threats? We encourage you to contact us today to see how you can start training the employees and members of your organization to become human firewalls against the increasing cyber security threats of the world, starting as low as $10 per user per year!
Happy New Year! On behalf of Ideal Technologies, Inc. I would like to say that we are honored and excited to continue...
Printing devices are often overlooked when it comes to security. But the reality is, cybercriminals can hack your...
Ready to Simplify IT Management?
We will work with you to create a plan that meets your business needs, while helping you get more from your technology, with less work, and less worry about making it all run right.